Covid 19 PolicyThe covid-19 restrictions in Missouri are less restrictive than many other states in the US. Local citizens here in Macon County, MO are being careful and taking measures to do so, but are also practical about keeping our economy rolling, and life as normal as possible.
With that in mind, we must ensure that as part of an event of this size, we take every precaution necessary to protect both attendees as well as our resident families and friends here in Macon and the surrounding areas.
The Show-Me Showdown tournament will adhere to the following health care polices:
1. By using three buildings with 30 lanes per building, we will adhere to the Missouri State recommendation of avoiding groups of 50 or more people.
2. Masks are recommended, but not required for use within the tournament facilities.
3. Social distancing is recommended whenever possible and practical.
4. As an event participant or volunteer, if as the tournament approaches you're feeling or exhibiting any symptoms of sickness, please do not attend the event. In this case, a full registration refund will be provided if sickness keeps you from attending and competing.
5. Throughout the tournament, bathrooms and public areas will be regularly disinfected throughout each day.
6. Each building will have a temperature check station. Each person entering the building will be required to have their temperature checked with every entry. Anyone found to have a measured temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to enter. If the person with the temperature above 100.4 is a tournament participant, their entry fee will be fully refunded, and they will not be able to compete for the remainder of the tournament.
Our goal for the Show-Me Showdown is to provide an as normal as possible indoor target tournament atmosphere, with the utmost in public safety in mind. Thank you in advance for helping us reach and meet this goal!